Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Watershed

Reflection: the watershed map could teach a person where all the lakes,ponds,headwaters,tributaries are in a certain area.
When I was creating my map first thing I did was make the 3 cm border around the map, then I drew out the watershed of the Lamoille river, I got a special map that told me where everything was on the map waterways I then drew all of the tributaries,ponds,headwaters and lake Champlain. I took on the part of doing the whole watershed I also took on doing the tributaries and coloring in some of the map. Working in a partnership was great I didn't have the whole weight of the project on my back and because you can get it done twice as fast, I will include that my partner ship was much better than others. The map taught me a lot about my local water shed and all that goes into making a river system.



No comments:

Post a Comment