Monday, January 4, 2016

The Rithmatist

The Rithmatist

I finished The Rithmatist, by Brandon Sanderson so I'll try to summarize it all. While Joel was trying to learn more about Rithmatists, there were a few kidnappings of the best Rithmatists in the school. Joel was learning more and more about Rithmatics because there were new lines of Rithmatics being discovered at the crime scenes. There are the few that everyone knows, a protective circle, an impassable wall, an attacking line, and a line that makes creatures. While everyone's trying to come up with a suspect, the kidnapper is hiding in plain sight the whole time. Joel is really suspicious of one man the whole time, but no one believes him. Joel will uncover deep secrets about Rithmatics, and also about his father.

This book mostly kept me interested the whole time because it was so different and cool. I don't how the author came up with all of it because I don't know of any other books like it. I just wanted to keep on reading and reading to find out what was happening. The next book is supposed to come out in 2017 so I'll make a prediction of what's going to happen. So it leaves off with Joel knowing a huge secret about a professor but he can't tell anyone because he already blamed him for the attacks, then said sorry and said he was a hero. I predict that Joel is going to take down the professor by himself, or at least expose him, then people will start to see that the proffesor is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment